Disney movies in order of historical setting
(Excludes most of the package films. Some films, eg The Lion King, are impossible to pin down exactly and some, like Aladdin and Treasure Planet, are anachronistic, so these are estimations. A few have been split into 2 if there is more than one time period in the movie, and sequels have been put together.)
1. UN Women: Auto-complete shows perception of women by Advertising Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Dubai, UAE
2. The Right to Childhood should be protected by Erik Ravelo
3. Animal abuse and shelters: Same pet, different owner by Advertising Agency: TBWA-Santiago Mangada Puno, Philippines
4. Innocence in Danger: Where’s the Pedophile by Art Director: Michael Arguello, Copywriter: Bassam Tariq, Additional credits: Jason Musante
5. You’re not a sketch: say no to anorexia by Advertising Agency: Revolution Brasil
6. Liking isn’t helping. Be a volunteer, change a life by Advertising Agency: Publicis, Singapore
7. Air pollution kills 60.000 people a year - Advertising Agency: unknown
8. For the homeless, everyday is a struggle by Advertising Agency: Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, Australia
9. Bangalore traffic police: Don’t talk while driving by Advertising Agency: Mudra Group, India
10. Save paper, save the planet by Advertising Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Copenhagen, Denmark
Different from my usual, but still fun (well serious issues, but presented with such ingenuity!)
her implants are real fucked up no wonder she’s so mad
I lol at the helemet bubble sometimes.
“Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.”
― Ellen Goodman
Reasons why you should date me:
- I’ll make you breakfast.
- You’ll be my breakfast.